Tim- Chief Operations Officer of Ambassador’s recent email to me gave a layout of what is to happen next:
“Presently we have your work scheduled with a projected completion date of 4/7/11. Below is a breakdown to the next steps to make that happen:
– present, project has been advanced to editor and initial design concept conversation has advanced.
– editorial typically takes around 4-5 weeks. As soon as Kacie gives me a completion date I’ll let you know.
– throughout editorial cover concepting will advance.
– once edit is complete the work will be sent back to you for review with editor notes/suggestions.
– upon your approval of edited work formatting will advance.
– printing typically takes around 4 weeks and so we would aim to have the work press ready by 3/7/11.”
Tentatively April 7th! Wow…I better start thinking of a release party idea!